Full-time position located in San Antonio, Texas. This position will provide data support for clients and various internal projects to collect, merge, and cleanse project and company data for technical and business analysis and reporting. The position will also require developing visualizations and presenting findings to clients and project team leads and managers.
- Mine, Review and analyze data looking for patterns and inconsistencies
- Data validation based on business practice requirements
- Develop datasets to support various project’s data needs and validation
- Design and build visualizations to support client report deliverables and other business practices
- Design and develop SQL queries to pull and compare data elements
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations for the current business operations
- Assist in implementing or developing systems to capture business operation information
- Present findings to business practice leaders and senior leadership
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in analytics.
- Good SQL Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience, specifically Excel
- Strong Business Intelligence Software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree in analytics or Information Systems preferred
JOB TYPE: Full-time
All employees are required to be vaccinated unless they have valid doctor confirmed reason for not receiving the vaccine. Masks are to be worn on client site at all times.