ALPHA Facilities Solutions is a worldwide provider of facility condition assessment, capital planning, maintenance management, investment strategy, space planning services, and lifecycle management delivery. We provide services to federal, educational, state/municipal, and healthcare clients. With extensive worldwide expertise, we have a successful track record for helping clients achieve their goals and maximize return on investment.
We are in business to serve the higher purpose of helping all facility owners and operators to be better stewards of their facility assets therein providing all those that use them a safer and more functionally fit environment in which to live, work and play.
- Prototype machine learning models in Python or Ruby
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to create data visualizations for both external and internal customers
- Designs and implements end-to-end ETL (extract, transform, load) data pipelines integrating data from multiple data sources.
- Assist in developing statistical models and provide predictive analytic statistical support effectively communicating statistical and data-related concepts to non-statisticians (managers, researchers in other fields, etc.).
- Participate in advanced analytic projects such as machine learning and artificial intelligence as required by the customer to support current contracts or new business opportunities.
- Contributes to the completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops data-driven solutions to complex business challenges.
- Utilizes advanced tools and computational skills to interpret, connect, predict and make discoveries in complex data and deliver recommendations for business and analytic decisions.
- Uses predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, efficiencies, process improvements, and other business outcomes.
- Works with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical developers and non-technical business partners
- Ability to produce rough timelines for deliveries plus solid understanding of steps necessary to complete a project
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of proven experience leading collaborative data science projects with technical and non-technical stakeholders, driving, and communicating tangible business value succinctly
- 5+ years of experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, SAS, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets, work experience outside of graduate coursework
- 5+ years of experience using a variety of data analysis methods/data mining, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing predictive models, using / creating algorithms and creating / running simulations
- 5+ years of knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- 5+ years of experience with a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages / drawbacks
- 5+ years of experience with proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insight
Master’s degree required, with major in statistics, mathematics, computer science, data science, economics, or related quantitative field from an accredited college or university preferred.
At ALPHA, you’re not just an employee, you’re family. We work together and we play together. All ALPHA team members are valued and appreciated. We know that one’s success is everyone’s success, so we make sure we’re all successful at any level of the organization.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee health, performance, and success, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and pet insurance. The anticipated starting pay range for this position is $105,000 - $120,000 annually and may be more or less depending upon skills, experience, education and geographical location.
San Antonio, Texas